Sunday, February 12, 2006

Say it isn't so....

Can you believe it? I am shocked I tell you. Shocked!

Actually I can believe it. The only thing that shocks me is that took so long for the story to come out.

David Wissing at the Hedgehog report has POST discussing news reports that:

Several criminologists are expressing doubt about crime statistics that Baltimore Mayor Martin O’Malley uses to claim large reductions in violent crime.

O’Malley, who is running for governor, claims violent crime in Baltimore has declined nearly 40 percent since he took office in December of 1999.

But several criminologists say that’s an inflated assessment based on an inaccurate calculation of statistics.


Martin O'Malley embellishing his record of accomplishments? Noooo!

The same guy who says, "I am not responsible for the financial mess that Baltimore City School System find itself because I don't manage the school system, but hey aren't I doing a great job improving those test scores."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home